Terms and conditions
- Items are hallmarked as legally required by Birmingham Assay Office. Additional hallmarks can be applied at cost.
- All items will be posted Royal Mail 1st Class signed for unless requested otherwise. Postage and packing is currently £5 for one item in the UK - items can be combined for reduced postage costs. Orders over £100 will be postage free to the UK. International rates will be more.
- Please take care of your jewellery and avoid contact with chemicals, perfume or make-up. Each piece has been lovingly made for occasional wear and is not meant to be worn when gardening/decorating or other such activities!
- Always check before cleaning with an ultrasonic cleaner or chemical jewellery cleaner as some stones are affected by these. Take extra care with pearls , turquoise and opals. If you're not sure seek specialist advice. Items will not be replaced if cleaned incorrectly.
- Some surface patinas may wear/change over time. This is unfortunately unavoidable due to chemical reactions in the atmosphere.
- Please note that a 50% non-returnable deposit is always taken for a commission on instruction - the balance is payable on completion. Any requested alterations to the agreed original design will be charged.
- You have the right to cancel and return an order (unless it was made bespoke) within 14 days of receipt. You will have to pay the return postage costs.